SIms 2 Problem
#1 28-02-2023 
  • Registered
Hi my name is Tohru I am new to this community, anyway I just redownload Sims 2 ultimate collection on EA. I been having problems with the game where it glitches a lot. No crashes, or pink glitches. Now I did do the patch and it changed my number. But it's not picking up my NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX for some odd reason. How do I fix that o I am playing sims 2 on windows 11. I will share the video with you guys. If you can help me fix it that would be great.

#2 28-02-2023 
You need to use the GRM - GraphicRulesMaker and it will add your video card to the database. (Be sure to run it as Administrator!)
Then you'll want to run the 4Gb patch again.
Here's the linksie: https://www.simsnetwork.com/tools/graphics-rules-maker
They have a help forum over there (on Discord) that can help if you get stuck. Good luck!

#3 28-02-2023 
  • Registered
Catherine thank you so much for that info I will do that. I think I did install graphics-rules-maker. I will double-check. I keep you posted.

#4 01-03-2023 
  • Registered
Catherine OMG you are awesome I follow every step no more glitches I can play sims 2 again thank so much.

#5 01-03-2023 
  • Registered
As soon as I put up the smooth thing in the sims 2 its stops the glitches I can now work on my sims 2 stories again yay! I will be putting some mods back in too of what I had on there. I will make another video of it. O by the way I have a home computer also and it has windows xp and Windows 7. So I will be doing more stuff on my computer when it is done. I will give all an update.

#6 01-03-2023 
I'm glad that worked for you!
When you really want to start adding things to your game - you may want to follow this Starter Pack Guide. Good luck - and have fun!

#7 01-03-2023 
  • Registered
Thank you Catherine you are very helpful I will be glad to read about the starter Pack Guide. You are very helpful thank you for helping me out. I am happy, it seems like I made a new friend. You are my new friend, thank you for that. I will record it. O if you ever get a chance come check my youtube channel. Let me know what you think?

#8 05-03-2023 
  • Registered
Well everyone my sims 2 game is all fix here is a video, tell me what you think of it.

Sorry, that is a members only option