Hello I am new
#1 01-03-2023 
  • Registered
My name is Tohru I am born with a disability, and I have Autism, add, Aspergers, and PTSD. I can live with it. I had no idea I had these. I was acting very odd and I did not know why. I am glad, I am getting help. I am doing better, I am a little slow but that is a-ok. Spending time with online friends, playing video games, streaming games, making videos, or making new friends always helps me. It will take me some time but I am doing it. Anyway, I love sims games and open worlds games. I am a fan of old games like Creatures 3, Creatures 2, Creatures, and Creatures: Docking Station. Other games I play are the age of empires 1,2,3 and just got 4, I did not get a chance to try it out yet. American truck simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, bus simulator, and many more games. I do have a youtube channel and I do a lot of videos and stream if you want to check it out. I can not wait to make new friends here.

#2 01-03-2023 
Welcome to Leefish. I know of another simmer who has autism, and he too finds simming and hanging out with simmers beneficial. I post updates that I find in The Sims community here at Leefish, http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/forumdisplay.php?fid=58, so you may find a download or two you can't live wothout there! Ginnie

#3 01-03-2023 
  • Registered
Thank you Ginnie I will check it out, thank you for sharing that with me
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2023 07:54 PM by tohru1529.)

#4 02-03-2023 
Welcome to our quiet little pond!

#5 02-03-2023 
  • Registered
Thank you Catherine

Sorry, that is a members only option