• Show Referrals on Profile
  • Uploader:leefish
MYBB 1.6 shows the number of users referred by a user - this adds the names as well. Upload the attached file to your inc/plugins folder and away you go Smile

See the attached screenie. Usernames are clickable.

Screenshots
Show Referrals on Profile Screenshot Show Referrals on Profile Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 1.25 KB | File Name showrefer.rar | # of Downloads 376  
Comments
#2 06-01-2011 
I don't know why this isn't part of the core mybb package.
Great job.

#3 06-01-2011 
Hmm, I was looking at this the other day - I think I may need to do a rewrite - at the moment its adding a new profile field but not removing the old one - I shall check that out.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 27-01-2011 
  • Registered
wow. you have a good plugin. im lucky to found your site. thanks

#5 06-02-2011 

How is the default HTML code of member_profile_showrefer template? Because I delete him :/

#6 06-02-2011 
lol...well, you can look in your default templates which you should never change or adjust... OR...revert the template OR use this in your member_profile_referrals:

[html]
<tr>
<td class="{$bg_color}"><strong>{$lang->members_referred}</strong></td>
<td class="{$bg_color}">{$memprofile['referrals']}</td>
</tr>
[/html]

put

[html]
{$referrals}
[/html]

in your member_profile

#7 27-08-2011 
  • Registered
I love the idea of this plugin. I installed and activated it, but it doesn't show up properly on my forum. Any suggestions on what I need to change?

#8 27-08-2011 
Hi Nodeman - can you be a bit more specific about the issue?

Are you using a custom theme? Have you checked in the default templates to see if it shows there? What version of mybb are you using?

You say it doesnt show up properly - so do you mean you can't see it all or the that HTML styling is off?

#9 27-08-2011 
  • Registered
leefish;8481 Wrote:Hi Nodeman - can you be a bit more specific about the issue?

Are you using a custom theme? Have you checked in the default templates to see if it shows there? What version of mybb are you using?

You say it doesnt show up properly - so do you mean you can't see it all or the that HTML styling is off?

It's not working on the default theme or on the custom theme I'm using. The referrals section just stays the same. This plugin will be super useful for my site.

#10 28-08-2011 
ok, what version of mybb are you using?

Sorry, that is a members only option