sims2 #1
Arathea requested that landlords/-ladies were stopped from messing with her crops. I've tried several things, which she tested for me, but only one method really worked without causing any problems: preventing the land-lords/-ladies from doing ANY gardening.

This mod takes care of it: when it comes to gardening, landlords/-ladies will now ONLY check if there are any passed-out plantsims who need to be revived. All other garden-related tasks are suppressed.

Since landlords/-ladies come with AL, this mod is useful ONLY for AL users!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - Landlords No Gardening Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 313 bytes | File Name BO - Landlords No Gardening.zip | # of Downloads 1,090  

Comments
#2 29-01-2011
OMG - no more garden slaves......

#3 29-01-2011
Hehe, you think? Wanda, my favorite Plantsim Alien, has a greenhouse with 48 plots. She, her spouse, and the oldest three of their four children (the youngest is still a baby), they all have Gold gardening badges, but they let the Butler do most of the hard work in the greenhouse. It's a day job for him, with not even five minutes of rest Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option