Signature Image Sizes (HxW)
#41 15-06-2011 
leefish;5825 Wrote:It shrinks as there is an image resizer script for smaller screens so the pics don't break the forum layout Smile

And as someone who sometimes is on a notebook, I'm very grateful for that script. I do not like scrolling sideways. Tongue
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#42 15-06-2011 
I must say that it certainly is nice to be able to have a signature and the fact that it is so small makes it more of a subtle reminder than an "Blam! Look at how big my signature is!" Also making it so the image is automatically scaled down so as to not break the layout is something that the Sims 3 forum could use, like seriously.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#43 15-06-2011 
leefish;5825 Wrote:It shrinks as there is an image resizer script for smaller screens so the pics don't break the forum layout Smile

Ah. So the maximum width is 546 pixels? For signatures too, or just pictures in posts?

#44 15-06-2011 
I thinks she means Signatures only

#45 15-06-2011 
well, its a bit complicated because of fluid widths. Basically, post a pic - if the script determines it as too big for your chosen layout then it will resize. It varies depending on where you are on the board - for sharing pics I recommend fish pics.

You can also change your theme set up in your userCP under edit options.

Bluefish is one of the narrowest settings (95%), BO's theme and Dals theme are the widest (99%, minimal gutters), Armiel's is fixed width but is only on her part of the site Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#46 17-06-2011 
eefje00704;5823 Wrote:BO, how's this for a signature?

[Image: 6i7bxu.png]

Edit: added as an attachment too, because it gets shrunk for some reason. Added a 600x54 version too.

Lovely!!! Heart That's what I'm going to use!! Thank you, my dear! Heart

#47 17-06-2011 
You're welcome Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option