aww, nobody sees my upload
#11 02-09-2011 
Well, *I* like it, at any rate. Especially with that "get another random download" link Great idea!

We will need to clean up this thread soon... this all has nothing to do with Xander's upload...

#12 02-09-2011 
Split achieved Smile
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 02-09-2011 
Well split! Tongue

#14 03-09-2011 
I'm a little late, but I just want to say that I really like the Random Download thing. Smile But I don't see that "get another download" link BO mentioned? Or maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#15 03-09-2011 
yea, its a bit wobbly at the moment as I have it cached to stop server load Smile Am working on it, but right now am doing a full reinstall on my main pc.

#16 03-09-2011 
Ah, good to know it wasn't me. Wink But ouch, having to do a full reinstall! Even if it's necessary sometimes, it most definitely is not one of my favourite computer things to have to do. Sad
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#17 03-09-2011 
Yea, its a total bugger. Happily I have MOST of my stuff on a stick, so it's not so bad. I also managed to find most of the sims2 patches Smile

#18 04-09-2011 
I feel like I am about to ask another dumb question. Where is The Castle?Huh

EDIT: Yes, it was a dumb question, Nonni. The Castle refers to a Mini Site and it is a forum in The Bowl. Tongue

#19 04-09-2011 
If it's any help Lee, I have all the Sims 2 DVD/CD Patches saved on my computer, also Blush what random download? Oh! that one, never noticed it, sorry Tongue
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#20 04-09-2011 
What I forgot to mention, is that there is this link you can use

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/browse.php?&filterxt_uid=501 << That will take you to ALL of Xander's uploads. If you change the number on the end to your user id then its a direct link to all of your uploads - this is BO's link

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/browse.php?&filterxt_uid=250

Very easy Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option