heya!
#1 24-02-2012 
Erm.. yeah. Hello, i am a long time sims 2 player, that lives in the netherlands, and only just bumped into this site, and am already having a look around, finding some very useful stuff here.

As said, i play the sims 2, and was lucky enough to find all the addons and stuff packs over the last few years. I also like to download stuff, so much that i every now and then need to clear out my downloads folder..

Anyways, i am not much of a poster, more a reader and lurker, even if that is something i am trying to chance.
engelina-c, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Feb 2012.

#2 24-02-2012 
Heej, Engelina, welcome to Leefish.nl.

I'm dutch too, and also a TS2 player. You may find some of my mods interesting. It's all available here on the board Smile

#3 24-02-2012 
hello, welcome to leefish. Posting is optional though it is always nice to read a new post. If you like taking pics in your game try having a look at the fish pics - maybe even share a picture
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 24-02-2012 
Yeah, it's always nice to have something to read... especially if it all loads as lightning fast as it does now with my new box Big Grin

#5 24-02-2012 
Welcome, Engelina! I'm a Sims 2 person, too. I'm not Dutch, but I'm Swedish, so we're sort of neighbours. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#6 06-03-2012 
Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Sorry it took me a bit before i replied again, my daughter moved house, and i helped her out a bit.

I might give picture taking a try.. sometimes some funny stuff happens in game, that probably is worth sharing.

Boilingoil: it was a link to your mods that brougth me here in the first place. And i found more useful things looking around further here!

#7 06-03-2012 
Cool! Might I ask where that link was found? I'm always curious where my fame travels, because the three people that I actually know can't be responsible for 10,000 downloads Smile

Trekkie too? Better!

#8 06-03-2012 
Blush Sorry engelina-c, somehow I missed this.
G'Day, welcome, it's lovely to meet you, I agree funny stuff does happen in game, I'd love to see some pics and look forward to seeing you around the site.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#9 07-03-2012 
Hi. I'm new here, too. But I know a lot of these people from other sites, and they are a wonderful bunch. Smile
Ghost, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2012.

#10 07-03-2012 
BoilingOil;10449 Wrote:Cool! Might I ask where that link was found? I'm always curious where my fame travels, because the three people that I actually know can't be responsible for 10,000 downloads Smile

Trekkie too? Better!

If i remember correct, i found the link on Simbology. I have some downloads from that side in my game too. I do remember the first two mods i did end up downloading, the less or no friends one, and the dance fixes ( all those sims slapdancing around the mailbox.. and the stereo was inside! i really, really dislike that one, the slapdance.)

and thanks, ghost and Michelle.

Sorry, that is a members only option