Adding and taking away
#1 05-04-2012 
Some updates on leefish coding activity:

Appearance and Functionality
- Improving the downloads areas to give a cleaner less cluttered look
- Revamping some of the upload pages to look a bit sharper (Finds, Pics - both done)
- Adding some extras to profile. I hope to redesign profile pages, but just for the moment we have a NEW feature for uploaders - you can add a policy regarding sharing your items and that will show on your page. If you want to have a varying policy per upload then you can say that in the policy.

I also want to make some changes to the general look of the portal page to get it looking a little smoother.

ASPLOSIONS

You may have noticed that I exploded the site on Tuesday - I was trying to add some new filters etc on the downloads, but the server collapsed. So I took those out.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 05-04-2012 
We had been warned that asplosions might occur, and in the end, nothing broken permanently... So no complaints, Lee. We're all good, and we thank you for all your trouble. Or at least *I* do Heart

I would like it, though, if there was some more white space above the policy button on my download pages... currently, the button slightly overlaps the last line of each mod description.

#3 05-04-2012 
I also think you're doing a great job Lee, like BO said no harm done, thank you for all your hard work, just make sure your head doesn't asplode, please. Heart

ETA Why do I have a little Firefox symbol above this post?
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#4 05-04-2012 
I want a Chrome symbol above my post! Tongue

#5 05-04-2012 
Michelle;10997 Wrote:I also think you're doing a great job Lee, like BO said no harm done, thank you for all your hard work, just make sure your head doesn't asplode, please. Heart

ETA Why do I have a little Firefox symbol above this post?

You chose it as the post icon....

* leefish did wonder why as it was quite random

#6 05-04-2012 
BoilingOil;10994 Wrote:I would like it, though, if there was some more white space above the policy button on my download pages... currently, the button slightly overlaps the last line of each mod description.

BO - hows that? I have added a little more whitespace.

#7 05-04-2012 
Lee, that's absolutely wonderfull! Thank you very much Heart

#8 05-04-2012 
Quote:You chose it as the post icon....
Umm! I did? Okaaay, must be time for a holiday.

Just checked out the creator policy box, WOW! I'm impressed, I've never seen one like that before, it looks clean, crisp and very user friendly. Great job Lee.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#9 05-04-2012 
You da Fish, Lee! Big Grin You're doing a great job, you know that, right? (I did notice the asplosion, but it just made me excited because I knew it meant that you were Doing Stuff and things would be awesome when the site was un-asploded. Smile )

* Nix runs off to add creator policy to all of her two uploads

...as soon as she can figure out how exactly you do that
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#10 05-04-2012 
Under User CP in the "Edit Profile" page, a new input box shows up under the "About me" input. It's labeled "Terms of Use"

I had a hard time finding it myself, so I thought I help you out Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option