Uploaders Gallery
#1 11-04-2012 
I was busy playing about with some queries - specifically around the additional usergroups - and so I made a gallery of our uploaders.

Uploaders

A Rogues Gallery on LeeFish Big Grin

Just for fun and I am still working on the .css.

It pulls the data direct from the database to get the uploaders and provides a handy link to the BLOE.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 11-04-2012 
Making something look nice is always fun and to be fair I'm far better at making something look nice than making something function. That is my roundabout way of saying I like CSS lol.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#3 11-04-2012 
Well, making things look nice is my goal - but I tend to be a straight lines kind of person. However, I also like things to look consistent - which is hard with all the different screen sizes. I was reading all about responsive websites and I will be using that page as my practice ground Smile

Add for Xander >> http://www.alistapart.com/articles/respo...eb-design/

#4 11-04-2012 
Impressive, Lee, and nicely tied in with the BLoE and its selection menu as well! Looking very good!

#5 11-04-2012 
Actually, part of my job is to check for consistency, something I really enjoy doing. I get annoyed with myself when I miss something. So thank you.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#6 11-04-2012 
Well Karen, if you are interested in design and things just speak up. Xander redid our dropdown menu and header and improved the look of LeeFish 110%.

Maybe you have some neat ideas - if I can implement I will.

#7 11-04-2012 
I can't do web stuff. I have a website for choir, but it's a template one so you just add stuff to it. i design and create all the publicity material for the choir, using publisher, can just about proof read, pretty good at picking up styling errors in publishing but not sure that's what you really need. sometimes takes me a long time to create a poster and get it just right. i upload stuff onto a website at work but that's just using a template. Any of that stuff good to you?
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#8 12-04-2012 
Well, we run leefish using php, HTML, .css, mySQL and javascript. Lots of buzzwords in there.... google time Wink

The php and the mySQL get the data from the database and we use the HTML, .css and the javascript to present it. We don't use a lot of photoshop really, that is not really in my skillset.

However, maybe you could use those photoshop skills making some in game pictures for your sims?

That is always great fun, taking the shots and wrangling those darned sims into position.

#9 12-04-2012 
Lee Wrote:That is always great fun, taking the shots and wrangling those darned sims into position.

I thinks Lee needs to get away from the computer for a while. Wink

oops! forgot to say the rogues gallery, sorry, the Uploaders Gallery looks good Lee.

BTW we need a 'strike' BBC code thingy. Rolleyes
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#10 12-04-2012 
we have one

we do?

Yus

Code:
[s]we do?[/s]

Sorry, that is a members only option