Upgraded
#21 17-04-2012 
well, that would be very helpful BO - I have a php file, and I can let you have that - you will see by looking at the page source in any page with a spoiler tag in it that the " is being turned into a different encoding.

[html]
<div align="center">
<div style="margin: 5px 20px 20px; width: 90%;">
<div style="text-align: left; padding: 4px; background: #72B73A; repeat-x scroll 0% 0% transparent; border: 1px solid #2C6302; -moz-border-radius:5px; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:0 -1px #4B7926; font-weight:bold; ">
Spoiler <input type="button" onclick="if (this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsB​​yTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsB​y​TagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Hide'; } else { this.parentNode.parentNode.getElementsB​yTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; this.innerText = ''; this.value = 'Show'; }" style="width: 45px; font-size: 10px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;font-family: Tahoma" value="Show"></div><div><div style="border-right: 1px solid #000000; border-width: 0px 1px 1px; border-style: none solid solid; border-color: #000000; padding: 4px; -moz-border-radius:5px; display: none; text-align: left">
gah gah gah<br />
</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
[/html]

and so of course it is breaking the javascript.... I think it is another file which is affecting it. I am just not sure which one.

PHP Code:
// Assign pattern and replace values.

$pattern = array("#\[spoiler=(?:&quot;|\"|')?(.*?)[\"']?(?:&quot;|\"|')?\](.*?)\[\/spoiler\](\r\n?|\n?)#si""#\[spoiler\](.*?)\[\/spoiler\](\r\n?|\n?)#si");

$replace = array("<div><div class=\"spoiler_header\">$1 <a href=\"javascript:void(0);\" onclick=\"javascript:if(parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display=='block'){parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display='none';this.innerHTML='(Click to View)';}else {parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display='block';this.innerHTML='(Click to Hide)';}\">(Click to View)</a></div><div class=\"spoiler_body\" style=\"display: none;\">$2</div></div>""<div><div class=\"spoiler_header\">Spoiler <a href=\"javascript:void(0);\" onclick=\"javascript:if(parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display=='block'){parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display='none';this.innerHTML='(Click to View)';}else {parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].style.display='block';this.innerHTML='(Click to Hide)';}\">(Click to View)</a></div><div class=\"spoiler_body\" style=\"display: none;\">$1</div></div>");

while(
preg_match($pattern[0], $message) or preg_match($pattern[1], $message))
    {

$message preg_replace($pattern$replace$message);
    }

$find = array(

"#<div class=\"spoiler_body\">(\r\n?|\n?)#",

"#(\r\n?|\n?)</div>#"

);

$replace = array(

"<div class=\"spoiler_body\">",

"</div>"

);

$message preg_replace($find$replace$message);
    return 
$message;

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#22 17-04-2012 
Ok, this looks a bit more complex than anything I've ever dealt with, regex-wise, but that may be due to the fact that this stuff is trying to alter code in a specific 'language format' such as .php, .js or .html.

It'll take me a little while to get into it, but I'll do what I can Wink

#23 18-04-2012 
Yes, it has to go through the parser to be converted to bb code - so the regular expression is making sure we only put approved characters in.

This is why we don't have many fancy bb codes Big Grin

#24 09-05-2012 
YAYYYYYYYYYY

I fixed the spoiler code Big Grin

oh happy day.....

#25 09-05-2012 
GREAT! I need to go fix one of my uploads right away now Big Grin

ETA: Yup, 'Infoplus' now works again, too Big Grin Thank you, Lee Heart

#26 09-05-2012 
I am so happy BO, you cannot imagine. I really felt I was letting you all down by NOT providing this basic function on Leefish, so I am totally OVER THE MOON and jumping about with joy

Big Grin Big Grin

#27 09-05-2012 
Yes, I *can* imagine... I feel the same way about accepting your regexp thingy, and then NOT coming up with a viable solution...

But anyway, in my opinion YOU didn't let anyone down. I feel that the people who broke functionality in the update of the underlying forum software, are the ones to blame. THEY let us down!

#28 09-05-2012 
awww, you offered to help - that means a lot.

I have hurried over to the software developers site and posted my solution. We were not alone.....

#29 09-05-2012 
Yay! I could almost hear you singing with delight! And in tune too! Just been to check the spoiler on the Brixham and it's back!
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option