Style changes
#1 30-05-2012 
Based on input from Honeywell and Fanseelamb I have changed the layout of the BLOE a little. I will be adding more visible links to the individual forums, but right now we are looking more consistent in style and layout.

Thanks for the suggestion you two, and if anyone has any more suggestions to improve things then speak up Big Grin

http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/browse.php
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 30-05-2012 
What's a BLOE?

#3 30-05-2012 
Big List of Everything Big Grin

#4 30-05-2012 
It's a Big List Of Everything Big Grin

I got ninja-d by Lee, but at least *I* made it a link! Big Grin

#5 30-05-2012 
Yea, is how come I got the ninja in first...but yea, link is better Tongue

#6 30-05-2012 
Ah ok. Smile It looks fine to me. I don't use it much so I don't really have an opinion on it. I tend to just go to the right hand margin links on the first page.

#7 30-05-2012 
Well, I really made it so that all the different uploads areas were consolidated in one place. But yea, I use the latest links too. Those and the unread posts.

#8 30-05-2012 
The BLOE is especially useful for non-regulars - such as visitors and new members - so they can quickly get a complete overview on what all is available for DL.

#9 30-05-2012 
Am I the only person who clicks the red buttons? If there's a red button I'm gonna' click it so this is the download screen I usually see and it looks gorgeous--such a huge improvement. Do you like it too, Lee?

#10 30-05-2012 
It really looks good Lee, are you going to do the Members Downloads area the same?

Sorry, that is a members only option