More Front Page Changes
#1 21-06-2012 
I have made some changes to the front page - the who's online is now on the left, and a new "links block" is on the right.

I hope you like the changes Big Grin

Lee
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#2 21-06-2012 
I noticed and was just about to say something, when this popped up Smile

I likey! I especially like the very front page 'Become a Leefisher' box. I told MLC you were up to something last night with the 'hmms'. Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 21-06-2012 
I noticed straight away, blue and orange one side, blue and red the other. I just noticed the upload button, was that there before?
Don't really like the dirty brown colour though.

#4 21-06-2012 
Michelle;14579 Wrote:I noticed straight away, blue and orange one side, blue and red the other. I just noticed the upload button, was that there before?
Don't really like the dirty brown colour though.

well, its the same colour set both sides...but the brown - is grey Sad . I had it a bit lighter but it was hard to see.

#5 21-06-2012 
I also made some small changes to the downloads layout.

#6 21-06-2012 
Very nice! Big Grin I really like it - but the "sign up & say hello" button doesn't play nice with my 1280*1024 screen when I hover over it. See attached screenshot; the left image is what it looks like normally, the right one is what happens onMouseOver. Undecided

But other than that minute glitch, I like the changes a lot!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#7 21-06-2012 
Thanks Nix - fixed I think. I will also be redoing some of the colors on BO's portal Big Grin

#8 21-06-2012 
* NixNivis logs out and logs back in

You're a quick fish! Yep, now the button stays in shape. Smile But now the text is top aligned while the text on the other buttons is centred vertically... and I'm starting to feel like a horrible nitpicker.

#9 21-06-2012 
Lol. Well, Right now I am actually busy transferring all the hard coded colours etc from the portal template to the css. That is the right time to fix such small things Big Grin

#10 21-06-2012 
* NixNivis is happy now Wink

Sorry, that is a members only option