More Front Page Changes
#11 21-06-2012 
I like it all just fine. Might have to have you redesign my site Smile
RebaLynn1960, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Apr 2012.

#12 21-06-2012 
well done! Big Grin

#13 21-06-2012 
I like the changes very much. Smile

(Where were you when I decided to use the lemons?)

#14 22-06-2012 
Looks good Lee, I like the grey better than the dirty brown. Smile

Shy Need to ask.
Where do you find the time to do everything you do?
Did someone superglue your butt to your computer chair?

#15 22-06-2012 
well, I don't sleep...

But seriously, the box on the front page has been there a long time (the things to do) but it was only visible to guests. I left it switched on for all user groups by mistake and MLC and fansee saw it and demanded it be made permanently visible to members. So it is. I made the other box using the same styling.

I have been working on the downloads set-up changes off and on for a while though, I just happened to make both sets of changes live at the same time.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#16 22-06-2012 
@ MLC & fansee     thank you guys    

ETA @ Lee thank you too.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#17 23-06-2012 
Okay, I know I'm double posting here, sorry.

Lee I'm have a slight problem with the downloads, old eyes aren't what they use to be, I can't read the pale blue writing on the white background. Also, personally I don't like the 'Show Extra Information', I think it was cleaner & clearer before.

#18 23-06-2012 
Well, I didn't change anything on the colors contrast at all, so that is your eyes Big Grin

Re the show extra information - yes, the info was there at a glance - but it also looked like a "rommelmarkt" (jumble sale?)

The only thing that is hidden now is the game category and required eps - the date was never in there before.

If you look at some of the housing uploads you will see that the list of EPs/SPs can be quite huge - and it wrapped in an ugly way.

I will look at the contrast though. It is probably more obvious now because it is less cluttered.

#19 25-06-2012 
leefish;14639 Wrote:Well, I didn't change anything on the colors contrast at all, so that is your eyes Big Grin

You are right, It's official my eyesight is deteriorating, hopefully new glasses...when I get them, will help for a while.
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#20 25-06-2012 
I did move the info button thing, so it was less in your face and kept the tidy look.

It can be hard to remember what we had - try looking at BO's pages and see what we had before - especially, try resizing the browser window.

Sorry, that is a members only option