sims2 #1
Peacocks? CatherineTCJD likes peacocks, so peacocks she got. Smile These are the gifts I made her for the Secret Scuba.

2 peacock lamps, which are new meshes. They're the same mesh, one is mirrored. They share the textures- files are clearly named so you'll know which is the master file.
Info:
Can be found with the rest of the table lamps in catalog for 100 Simoleons
Comes with 6 recolors - the recolors were nabbed from Katu's recolors of the Apartment Life peacock statue
Basegame Compatible
2 subsets - the lamp and the base
1384 Polys

[Image: thumb640x480]

Peackcock wall sculpture - which is a new mesh. (You can't really tell in the screenshot, but it's shiny!)
Info:
Can be found in Deco>Wall in the catalog for 25 Simoleons
Will shift and can be used with the quarter-tile cheat
Comes with 2 recolors
Basegame Compatible
1574 Polys

4 Recolors of Jonesi's bed blanket. The mesh is included in the download just in case someone doesn't have it already.

5 recolors of the Bon Voyage Travelkeeper Poster. (BV required! Unless you have HugeLunatic's basegame version.)

And last, 16 wallpapers. (Please see attached screenshots!)
Info:
2 different patterns in 8 styles each
All can be found in build mode in the wallpaper section for 2 Simoleons each
A collection file is included for the wallpapers

Hope you all have some use for this bunch of peacocks! The Secret Scuba was fun and I hope to be able to participate again!

Recolor, edit, include meshes with recolors and/or lots.
Just don't claim my work as your own and keep it FREE!
No paysites please!

Screenshots
Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot Catherine's Peacocks Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 3.96 MB | File Name SecretScubaForCatherine.rar | # of Downloads 366  

Comments
#2 18-05-2014
I love love love this MLC!! Big Grin

#3 18-05-2014
Ooh, I already snagged the lamps over at MTS, but am so happy to see more peacock items. This is wonderful!

Thank you! Smile

#4 18-05-2014
I love all of these Peacocks, very nice MLC Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option