Stop Servos Running Amok
#1 16-07-2016 
  • Registered
Hi BO,

Needless to say, I'm impressed with the game mods you've created and hope you might want to tackle one game mod I've never seen anyone do for TS2, and I've been looking for a very long time.

No one I know of, as yet, has ever made a game mod that resolves the problem with Servos running amok and breaking down, and in the process, electrocuting other Sims, sometimes killing them. I was hoping for a solution to the entire Servo Running Amok problem. It would be great if Servos didn't break down at all. However, I would welcome any positive game mod for Servos, even if just to prevent other Sims from electrocution and death. Making the Sims World a Safer Place. God, are they prone to death or what?!

Anyway, I think if anyone is able to tackle this problem, I'm betting you're the man who can make it happen. Thanks for reading my request.

#2 16-07-2016 
Hi Cap'n,

I guess to most certain way to prevent Servos from running amok, would be to not build anymore servos. But I don't think you'll go for that solution, will you?
If my recollection is at all to be trusted, then I believe there should be a mod around that stops robots in general from breaking down. And you might check around at Paladin's Place (the former simwardrobe.com) for that one. I'm not certain, though, if that will affect servos as well, so it's only a long shot.

I'll see if there is anything I can do to affect servos in the manner you suggest. And if I can, I'll make it hap'n cap'n.

#3 16-07-2016 
  • Registered
Hi BO,

Thank you for the suggestion to check with Paladin's Place. I'm very familiar with that website and love the Servo Charging Station, Chore Controller, and Servo Security System. Unfortunately, Paladin didn't create a game mod to resolve the Servo Running Amok problem. Like I said, I've looked, and I've been looking for a very long time. It's been years now. God, I feel old on account of that.

Anything you can do to affect Servos from running amok or at least the related issue of electrocuting other Sims and killing them, would be so appreciated. I'm sure I'm not alone in that camp. I really believe no one has ever made just such a mod, and I'm really surprised too, for as long as TS2 has been around. Thanks again BO! I appreciate your help!

Sorry, that is a members only option