WCIF: Letters for Business Signs
#41 30-10-2018 
(30-10-2018 10:54 PM)Karen Lorraine Wrote:  You could try Photoshop CS2, it's free
So is Paint Shop Pro 8. Because I already have it. Tongue

(Sure, it cost about $80 back in the day, but some of the best things in life aren't free.)
(This post was last modified: 30-10-2018 11:24 PM by Pizzatron-9000.)

#42 31-10-2018 
(30-10-2018 10:54 PM)Karen Lorraine Wrote:  You could try Photoshop CS2, it's free

I would've liked to know about that BEFORE I ran into Photopea... Big Grin

#43 31-10-2018 
I still use Paintshop Pro 7. Which I bought back in the early 2000's.

#44 31-10-2018 
(31-10-2018 02:38 AM)celebkiriedhel Wrote:  I still use Paintshop Pro 7. Which I bought back in the early 2000's.
Time is the greatest test of something's worthiness. That's why I still play The Sims 2 and Neverwinter Nights well over a decade after either of those games was launched. Smile

It's also why Darklands was on my computer (or, rather, a series of subsequent computers and about two or three swapped-out hard drives) for somewhere just shy of 20 years. Most of that was with the same adventuring party with the same three German adventurers — one burly swordsman, one unusually militant nun and one elderly alchemist — with a fourth adventurer retired after each confrontation with Horseman War's forces stripped him/her of most of his/her physical stats, and another fourth adventurer created to take his/her place. No matter how many times they bested the Four Horsemen, averted the Apocalypse and drove Baphomet back to Hell...no matter how many times they beat back the Wild Hunt or broke up the witches' High Sabbat on Samhain...no matter how many times they sacked the Templars' fortress or various other Satanic sites...no matter how unstoppable my swordsman and his two-handed sword became, or how many saints my nun could invoke, or how many cool potions and explosives my alchemist could concoct (with Sunburst and Arabian Fire being my favorites), the game never grew stale.

(Then my old hard drive finally burned up, I had neglected to save a back-up copy on another drive, I wouldn't hear of Seagate File Recovery until years later and the computer tower which I was using at the time didn't have a floppy drive. So that was the long-anticipated demise of Hans Steinhaus, Schwester Katerina and Wilhelm von Kross. They were awesome while they lasted. I wonder if I should buy Darklands from GOG and reinstall it some time.)

Sorry, that is a members only option