Hello!
#1 18-01-2020 
Hi, my name is Shannon and I am coming out of lurking. (It’s been a process for me; I’m pretty shy online). Plumbbob Keep is another of my haunts. Leefish’s forums have been a huge help to me and I appreciate it! As the Sims 2 continues to age, finding other people who appreciate it is more and more valuable to me, so here I am!

#2 18-01-2020 
Hi Shannon - Welcome to the pond *splash!* wave

#3 18-01-2020 
welcome Shannon! I just discovered the PBK discord and been hanging out there a lot as well Wink

#4 18-01-2020 
Hi Shannon, we have already met, but an official welcome is something I had not yet extended to you. So let me do that now: welcome to the pond!

#5 23-01-2020 
  • Registered
Hello and nice to meet you Shannon! I'm a bit of introvert myself so I definitely get being shy, and I'm trying to do the same as you - so we have something in common there. I'm also on Plumbbob Keep occasionally, although I pretty much never post, but maybe I'll see you around there as well Smile

#6 01-02-2020 
Hi Shannon, nice to meet you and glad that you are still playing the Sims 2 like I am.

I am usually here most every day, but I don't always find all of the new threads, I need to do better I guess.

#7 01-02-2020 
(01-02-2020 10:55 AM)lordtyger9 Wrote:  I am usually here most every day, but I don't always find all of the new threads, I need to do better I guess.
I have a somewhat similar problem, but it's procrastination. "Oh, a new thread. I'll reply to it later." And "later" may or may not come anytime soon. Tongue

I haven't checked in with Plumbbob Keep for a while, come to think of it. I'm pretty well glued to Blue Heaven Sims, though. So what's been going on back at the Keep, Shannon? Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option