Hey friendos!
#1 07-04-2020 
  • Registered
I was in such a frenzy when I posted my garbled plea for help on the graphics card section of the forum I didn't even notice there was an introduction section. It's been a while since I've used a forum haha.

I'm Amy! Hello! I'm 26 and live in the UK. I don't really have a presence on any forum or community for The Sims as of yet, despite the fact I've been playing it for like twenty years now - suddenly realising how old I am.

I've used this forum for reference a lot over the years and always meant to start an account to say thanks for the advice which stopped me from tearing my hair out, and actually feel guilty now for not doing it sooner. Blush

I'm not sure how active it is here these days - like I said, I haven't used a forum since I was a member of one for Spaced fans which kind of tells you its age. Hope to see some people around. Especially with what's going on in the world right now, I'm practically housebound. You can never have enough people to check in with. Heart

Picture of my sim vegging out provided below because despite having played this game since it came out, I'd never seen this interaction before until last week. How?? I don't know. But I'm obsessed with how funny it is. And I want to share this joy.

[Image: igv6fr7.jpg]

#2 07-04-2020 
@LeMurphss
Welcome from Texas, Amy! Good that you've decided to take a swim in our pond. Smile
Glad you're ok. I've noticed a few of us missing since this happened. @eegee91 in particular. Hope she's ok.

Stay safe.

#3 10-04-2020 
  • Registered
Hi I'm Amy too I'm also 26 and also from the UK lol

Sorry, that is a members only option