sims2 #1
Part 1 of the "Realistic Gardening" series. As per request by lovestainedheart, this mod kills the Fresh Food bonus on ALL foods containing fresh ingredients. Previously prepared food will immediately lose their bonus, and newly prepared food never gets the bonus. Away with those sparklies! This mod obviously requires at least Seasons!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - NoFreshFood Screenshot BO - NoFreshFood Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 487 bytes | File Name BO - NoFreshFood.zip | # of Downloads 2,019  

Comments
#2 04-02-2011

Thank you so much! My gameplay is often based on ancient civilizations or at least people who grow all their own food, and I'm quite sick of only feeding them once a day. This hack is much appreciated. Now if only we could hunt something other than fish...

Sorry, that is a members only option