sims2 #1
Part 2 of the "Realistic Gardening" series. Inspired by a question by ZephyrZodiac, this mod is best to be used in combination with BO - NoFreshFood! It changes the yields of all fruit trees, to give 40 units per harvest. It also changes Apples to be no more nutricious than Lemons and Oranges, and it alters their prices to conform to normal food: §2 per food point.

Additionally it changes the prices for all other produce to the same standard. Enjoy!

I've used quite a few mods by others, thus taking FROM the community. With the work that *I* create, I'm hoping to give something back TO the community.

Do with my work whatever the &#$% you like. If you re-use, edit and republish my work, I consider it a compliment. Especially if you let me know about it, and mention me in the credits.

But, although I would *appreciate* the note and the credits, if you choose to be a dick and act as if YOU created my mods, there's not a whole lot I can do to stop you, so I won't even TRY.

Enjoy.

Screenshots
BO - MoreRealisticYields Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 877 bytes | File Name BO - MoreRealisticYields.zip | # of Downloads 2,024  

Comments
#2 05-04-2011
great mod BO BO but why is it only $2 dollars .... in real gardens it would be at $5 or more... hmmmm ... really weird how sim money is converted ...

#3 05-04-2011
Each apple, orange or lemon is still 3 food points, so you get §6 per fruit. I want to see that real garden where you pay $5 per apple!

This mod was intended to avoid ridiculously wealthy poor people, or at least have them get rich in a more realistic manner. For example for a 'living of the land' scenario.

#4 05-04-2011
Yes indeed, at 5 dollars an apple I'm gonna move to the US and set up as an apple grower Smile

Money DOES grow on trees.....(in levini land)

Sorry, that is a members only option