Error in "Tracker - Hurryable"
#1 07-01-2021 
Long shot I know, but has anybody ever run into the error below?

For ref, "Sub - Return to World" (JobDataGlobals) is unmodded and node 21 (0x15) is "Expression (My 0x001D (room) < Literal 0x0000)", and from further down the log My Room has a value of 0x00

Trying to work out if the original error is coming from some of my code or if I've managed to get a corrupt "Tracker - Hurryable" object on the lot

PHP Code:
Object id386
name
E001_User00047 Francesca
Stack size
Error
Tree break encountered.
Iterations11
  Frame 9
:

Stack Object id0
    Node
    Tree
id 4097 name 'CT - Setup' version -32753
    from Tracker_Hurryable
    Prim state
    Params
0 200    Locals214
  Frame 8
:

Stack Object id214
    Stack Object name
Tracker Hurryable
    Node
    Tree
id 524 name 'Hurry - Start' version -32754
    from 
global

Prim state1
    Params
0 200    Locals1
  Frame 7
:

Stack Object id0
    Node
    Tree
id -1 name 'No behavior' version 0
    from 
    Prim state
    Params
:    Locals:

Frame 6:

Stack Object id386
    Stack Object name
E001_User00047 Francesca
    Node
    Tree
id 8214 name 'Sub - Return to World' version -32734
    from JobDataGlobals
    Prim state
    Params
12 3 121    Locals43 386 0 3 

#2 07-01-2021 
This is a totally new error for me. I have never seen anything like that.
But seeing as how the issue was reported from Frame 9, I feel compelled to ask if you have made sure that there is nothing fishy going on in 'CT - Setup'.
By which I don't mean to imply that you're wrong to look at Frame 6. I'm just curious as to why you're looking specifically at THAT frame.

#3 07-01-2021 
Frame 6 is the last BHAV that is mine. In the past when I've seen Frame+1 as "No behavior" followed by frames that lead to an error, the node in the last known frame has been "Idle" or "Wait" (or one of its variants), so the game engine has suspended my code and switched to another object - controller, auto-sim, npc, whatever. But this one is weird as in the middle of an expression primitive, the game engine has called the global "Hurry - Start".

"CT-Setup" (frame 9) is the standard game code - I've been no where near it, nor do I have any mods that change it. Param 0 is meant to be the Sim OID to hurry up, so something has managed to call it with that value set to 0. The global "Hurry - Start" is called from very few places, but one of them is "Social - Push Social - Max Priority" and that's called from a myriad of places. And one of those is "Sub - Parent Greet" (JobDataGlobals) which makes me think I've managed to crash out half-way through setting something up and borked "Tracker - Hurryable" (which is a type of controller, so sits in the background doing stuff)

Just moved the family out and back in, and still getting the errors - looks like the tracker goes with the family

#4 08-01-2021 
Ah, I see. Your reason to suspect Frame 6 first is totally logical. Thank you for that clarification. Sorry that I'm of no help, here.

#5 08-01-2021 
And now I'm feeling slightly foolish ...

Went right back to the start, created a new version of the object, slowly added features, testing along the way ... many hours later ... just about to add the last feature ... and noticed a typo in a TTAB guardian, called the wrong semi-global. Call the right semi-global, and the error goes away!

So the "take-away learning point" is, if you see a "No behavior" frame, check the TTAB entries

#6 09-01-2021 
Dang! And now I see something we've both missed... The 'no behavior' line mentions tree id -1. THAT should've told us that it was trying to run a non-existent BHAV. That's a lesson that any BHAV modder ought to learn early! I'm sorry I didn't catch that a little sooner. I'm obviously not as observant as I'd like to believe.

#7 09-01-2021 
BoilingOil Wrote:it was trying to run a non-existent BHAV.

Ummm, both the guardian and the action BHAV existed for the TTAB entry in question, it was just the wrong guardian (caused by the typo) and that was sending the code into unexpected areas of the semi-globals

Sorry, that is a members only option