Can't leave lot if more than one sim living in house
#1 19-05-2021 
  • Registered
If I have a multi sim household in Sims 2, when I try to call the taxi or try to get a sim to walk to lot, the only menu that comes up is to throw a party. But when I have a single sim household, the taxi and walk to lot option work perfectly fine. Why is this happening? How can I rectify this? Thanks

#2 19-05-2021 
Hi @B17_Fan, I think it might help some of us if you could share with us a screen-shot of that "throw-a-party" thing happening, please?

Also, are you certain that all the sims that you think live at the house, actually moved in properly? That they are not visiting sims having been made active with a cheat?

#3 21-05-2021 
  • Registered
I've not got a screenshot yet. But it is the exact same menu you get when you choose on the phone to "Throw a party".
My 2 sims moved in at the same time as a family. I've tried to call a taxi or transportation in other multi sim households, and the issue happens there too. Just wondering if i have a mod or download that is conflicting?

#4 21-05-2021 
  • Registered
Problem has been solved

#5 22-05-2021 
Congratulations!

But, please, don't leave us hanging... How and why did the problem happen, and how did you solve it?

Sorry, that is a members only option