Possible data breach
#1 19-07-2022 
  • Registered
I have just been alerted by a data monitoring service I subscribe to that my email address, username and hashed + salted password has been found on an ID theft forum (no other info provided unfortunately). I have only used this username on leefish.nl so the breach must have come from here. I just wanted to make staff aware of this so they can encourage people to change their passwords.

#2 19-07-2022 
  • Registered
Had a similar notification, not surprised & very expected since the security on this website is intentionally non-existent. I'm more shocked it didn't happen sooner, and I'm somewhat doubtful that any staff is going to really look into it. This site is full of security holes & pretty sure it has been for a while.

#3 20-07-2022 
You only need to register here to comment, so you could just delete your account. The password used here shouldn't even remotely match something used for anything important. And tbh, a different email address should also be used for important stuff. There isn't even anything in profiles here that could be used to identify you.

Sorry, that is a members only option