Looking for Alanna morris
#1 19-12-2022 
  • Registered
Hello everyone. I am trying to find alanna Morris. We we friends ages of and I would like to reconnect. Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance

#2 20-12-2022 
I understand she was in hospice care in 2018. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

#3 20-12-2022 
  • Registered
wow. Do you what she die from? How sad.

#4 20-12-2022 
No. I somehow got a notice of her entering hospice. Since I do updates for the Sims community, folks will send me information on other simmers, but I don't always have the details. Plus, I do need to respect the privacy of whomever I'm talking about, so I may not post details.

#5 21-12-2022 
  • Registered
Good news! I was able to track her down. She's actually is alive. I wonder why people thought she was in hospice. She has a YouTube channel that she's pretty active on. Thanks for the help aways.

#6 22-12-2022 
Oh, please let me know how to get in touch with her so I can let folks know she's okay.

#7 17-02-2023 
  • Registered
Sorry. I just saw your response. Alanna's email is <actual email removed by BoilingOil>.

#8 18-02-2023 
@Crumble DON'T put any email address in a public post where EVERYONE can see it!! Especially not someone else's email. Send a DM to the person asking for it!

#9 18-02-2023 
  • Registered
I'm sorry. She has it posted on her YouTube channel so I figured it was public information anyways. She doesn't keep it private.

#10 19-02-2023 
@Crumble I'm sorry and I understand. But you please understand that I do not know Alanna, nor did I know she has a youtube channel. If you had just said that it is on her youtube channel, and given the address of that channel, I could've checked it for myslef, and I might have let it go.
We moderators aren't supposed to know everyone and their policies. We just have to maintain a certain standard. If I allow you to publish this email address without such clarifications, tomorrow someone else will use that as a precedent to publish a list of addresses we cannot check and what if that list contains YOUR address? I think you would be quite miffed, but I wouldn't be able to stop them, because I didn't stop you this time... I'm sorry, and I hope you understand.

Sorry, that is a members only option