Making a Unsellable Item Sellable
#1 02-08-2024 
  • Registered
Hello all! So please excuse me if I get anything wrong, this is my first posting here, but I could really use some help!

To make a long story short, I recently downloaded a handful of CC foods with the intention of having more variety in one of my sim owned businesses. The problem is when I go to place the food for sale using the tool, I get a pop up saying it can't be set for sale. After some back and forth with another user on a different website, we concluded that the main issue is that the invisible plate package the food came with presumably does not have the bhav, or whatever might tag the object as sellable checked or present in the resource list. I've looked around online for past postings about how to make a unsellable object sellable, but all I have managed to find was either the issue never getting resolved, or someone with more knowledge of SimPE fixing it without explaining how to do so.

So I am asking for help with changing the invisible plate package file to be properly tagged as a sellable object in game. I am able to do simple things in SimPE but this is way out of my league, I'm still a complete beginner. I should also note, that the creator of the CC food and the invisible plate, don't have OFB which I am assuming is the reason why the foods with the invisible plate can't be put for sale while other foods from them that have the normal plate can be sold.

Thank you so much for your help and time!

Sorry, that is a members only option