Creating Pie Menu for Hidden Interaction
#1 15-09-2024 
  • Registered
Hi there!
Me Burak Khan.
I am Sims 2 Player for over 10 years.
I stuck in creating new Pie Menu of Hidden Interactions.
I wanna make visible Pie Menu out of the Hidden Interactions.
Please help me to make new Pie Menu for the Sims 2.
Yours Sincerely.
(This post was last modified: 16-09-2024 10:41 AM by BurakKhan.)

#2 16-09-2024 
HI @BurakKhan, I understand that you desperately want help with your pie menu question. And since I am on the spectrum myself, I also understand that you can get somewhat impatient and awkward at times. It happens to me, too. But asking the same question in four places is not going to help you any faster.
There are not as many people reading these forums these days as there were in past years, so you may have to wait a few days before someone sees this who knows how to help.
So would you please NOT post the same question in three or four or more places all over the board again? Once is really enough.

Thank you for your compliance.

For your information, I have deleted the other three copies of this post.

#3 19-09-2024 
  • Registered
As you know, I am newbie for this web. What a negative answer is this? I am sorry if I texted many times. But I consider that it is not a problem. Hope you consider it. Perhaps, I may become right person to proceed SimPE works and mods. You had better helping me for the Sims 2 moddding in order to contribute the game. Thanks.

#4 19-09-2024 
I think it would be more productive for you if you found someone that speaks your language to help you figure this out.
Good luck to you!

#5 19-09-2024 
(19-09-2024 09:40 AM)BurakKhan Wrote:  What a negative answer is this? I am sorry if I texted many times. But I consider that it is not a problem. Hope you consider it. Perhaps, I may become right person to proceed SimPE works and mods.

I did NOT give any negative answer. I just did my job as a moderator, asking you NOT to post the same question four times. There is nothing wrong with what I asked.
The spam filter caught two of your four identical posts, thinking that it might be spam. If I had not paid attention, I would have banned you outright... I was considerate enough, so you should be thanking me.

(19-09-2024 09:40 AM)BurakKhan Wrote:  You had better helping me for the Sims 2 moddding in order to contribute the game.

I have already made close to a hundred mods for this game, so I have made plenty of contributions.
The reason that I did not help you with your question, is that I do not know how to create a pie menu with Hidden Interactions. Would you prefer if I gave you a wrong answer instead?

#6 21-09-2024 
  • Registered
Alright then. I got you.
I am looking forward to have the Sims 2 mods from you.
Thanks.

#7 21-09-2024 
You're welcome.
If you want to take a look at my mods, this link brings you to my collection here on Leefish.nl.

Have fun.

#8 22-09-2024 
  • Registered
By the way, who can help me to enable Interaction of Pie Menu?

#9 22-09-2024 
I honestly do not know. But if someone does know how to help, and they read your post, I can promise that they will do their best to help.
You could also try to ask for help at some other Sims 2 websites, like MATY (Morte Awesome Than You) and MTS2 (Mod The Sims 2), but I'm not sure how many modders are still active. And to be honest, some of the people at MATY can be really nasty towards newcomers.

Sorry, that is a members only option